uk temporary worker visa tagged posts

Tier 5 Temporary Worker Visa UK

Following, find the UK Temporary Work Visa Types and a short explanation for each.

  • Creative and Sporting visa. You can apply for this visa if you have a work offer in the UK as a sports person or creative worker.
  • Government Authorized Exchange visa. You should apply for this visa if you want to come to the UK for the sole purpose of short-term work experience or to do a training. Also for an Overseas Government Language Program, research or a fellowship through an approved government authorized exchange scheme.
  • International Agreement visa...
Read More