Netherlands Visa tagged posts

processing Netherlands Au Pair Visa

Comprehensive guide to the Dutch residence permit for Au Pairs, the application process, required documents, and FAQs

A Netherlands Au Pair visa is a Dutch residence permit that allows the holder to remain in the country for up to one year. During that time, they stay with a host family who will provide them with lodge and board. In exchange, the applicant has to do light household chores for the family.

If you are not from the EU/EEA or Switzerland, you are likely required to apply for a residence permit to stay in the Netherlands as an au pair.

How Can I Apply for a Netherlands Au Pair Visa?

You cannot apply for an Au Pair visa to the Netherlands on yo...

Read More

Netherlands Visa – Guidelines and Application

A Netherlands Visa is a stamp or sticker attached to the passport of a traveler which serves as permission to enter and remain in the Netherlands for a limited period of time.

In order to visit the Netherlands, certain nationalities may have to apply for a Netherlands Schengen visa – also known as a short-stay visa or a C-visa for the Netherlands.

A Dutch Schengen visa allows the holder to visit any of the countries in the Schengen area, including the Netherlands, and remain there for up to 90 days within a six-month period.

This means, if you are granted a Schengen visa for the Netherlands, you can freely travel to all the other Schengen-area countries as well.

Netherlands Visa Application

The Netherlands application process  goes as follows:

  1. Check if you need to apply for a Dutch Vi...
Read More